Localising your e-learning content can be a vital tool in ensuring consistent training and knowledge sharing can be rolled out globally, helping the business messages and learning modules to be accessible by the entire workforce.
Communicating to the trainees in their mother tongue maximises employee engagement and enhances skill sets, which in turn are key to supporting productivity, job satisfaction and staff retention.
At One Global we are well versed in the different types of e-learning packages available and have the necessary expertise to produce fully localised training modules, no matter the language or the format. Not only can we provide translations of the text content, we can also localise audio content into your desired languages.
How can One Global help you achieve the best experience for your international learners?
- Advice and recommendations on cultural considerations, including appropriate imagery and colours
- Ability to work with a variety of e-learning software and authoring tools
- Use of professional voiceover artists for voice localisation
- Subtitling for video localisation
- Creation of terminology and glossaries specific to you
- Functional and linguistic QA by highly specialised teams of linguists and file engineers to ensure localised course runs correctly in target languages
Internationalisation (abbreviation: i18n) – Is the process of designing a software application or website so that it can be adapted to various languages and regions without further code changes stage.